Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First day back...

Better than expected, honestly. Other than the homework I didn't do, starting Citizen Kane in English and waiting for IT to start. Linh's been getting better, but only because of Tramadol. At least she remembers this time, unlike the last anti-depressants she took, where everything after she came down from her 'high' was blank. Which is upsetting, because she was a lot more fun then. ----- Talking to Brian helps with what pain remains. I know she hates him. I know she wants to put a stop to him and Linh. But I know if she stopped, and listened to him now. Listened to how he's helped me. How he's helped Linh. She might change her mind. Transcript: Ben: I've been thinking lately. Brian: Have you been? I'm proud of you. ;) Ben: Hahaha. Ben: One of the reasons I've been getting down lately, and feeling lonely, is because I'm still recovering from Shannyn. Ben: She still has a sort of hold over me. Ben: I spoke to her yesterday to find out where I was up to, and it felt like I was ready, but I went on LW earlier today and I'm not. Brian: I know. Brian: Just be patient. Ben: I'm slowly getting there, but it will be a while before I'm properly ready. Brian: Remember, it's okay to be sad, to be down. It's not okay to think that the world is ending. Brian: Be patient, and good things will come. Ben: I don't think the world is ending any more. Ben: Yeah, we talked about that. Ben: Time heals all wounds. Ben: Be patient and Time will provide. Now I feel like an idiot for attempting to shutdown my religious following of Timeism. But it's not really worth setting it up again. We didn't have enough followers. I may be setting up a posterous account, to make posting easier on all my blogs. Including my old Wordpress one. ----- I'm not ready. Not yet. I'm almost there, but not quite. Soon, hopefully. ----- Today in Assembly, we had a song played by one of the students and the orchestra. I can't remember the name, but it was very... Spanish. Now when I listen to music, I see images. I see pictures. I see a video. A clip of what the song should be played to. This song was very sad. I saw a death. Suicide. A lover, left alone. A funeral for the victim. The lover again, distraught. Throwing a tantrum at the funeral. Contemplating suicide. At the edge of the cliff, she realises she shouldn't. She can't. She turns around to leave, and the cliff crumbles. She is left hanging onto the cliff. Her best friend runs and pulls her up. Saves her. He tells her family. Everybody gets upset at her. She is left alone again. She meets someone. She begins to fall in love with him. She lets go of the one that died. She moves on. It was brilliantly played. ----- Posted when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment