Thursday, July 23, 2009

Son of a bitch.

Why do I get like this?
How do I get like this?
Why do I let myself get like this?
 
It just sort of happens.
 
First I get angry, then something slips in my mind and all of a sudden... this.
 
There's no escape. There never was.
 
I was a fool for thinking I could get away.
 
I was getting better. I was almost fine. I still thought about her and got upset, but it was no where near this bad.
 
And now I'm back. It's back.
 
We are, each and every one of us, our own worst enemies. No one can do damage to us and equal what we can do to ourselves. - Ben Sanderson
 
I need someone to talk to.
 
Someone I can trust.
 
It can't be Linh. I can trust her. I can tell her anything. But she gets upset enough as it is. I don't want to make that worse. It's not my job.
 
Doors are shut for a reason.
Privacy. Sanctuary. Comfort.
It's not so much the cold that I don't want in here. It's the people. I'm not in the mood to talk to people. I'm not in the mood to deal with people. Especially stupid people, which this school seems to possess an insurmountable number of.
The door is obviously locked. Running into it and bashing on it as hard as you can will not make it magically swing open.
 
I don't know any more. I'm just very confused right now.
 
I guess I'll head off to English and try to make more sense there.

Posted via email from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment