Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Lion King downloaded.

It's totally awesome and works with sound and everything. Only problem is, I can't watch it without annoying basically everyone else in the library, leading to a more than likely expulsion from said library.
I would be watching it now, but my headphones, along with my iPod and phone, are all at home. And Linh's watching a pirated copy of the latest Harry Potter film, so I can't borrow hers.
And of course every time I talk I get yelled at for interrupting her movie.

 -------
English SAC on Kane later.
I'm going to fail so hard.
Possibly because suddenly, I'm so damn tired. Fucked.
-------

 In related SAC news, I got my equation working, and then shortened it with over all intelligence by yours truly. *beams*

 -------

 I want to watch my Lion King. *pouts*

 -------

 Erebus
Pursue the Darkness

Posted via email from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment