Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Will I ever be ready?

I do love her. With all my heart. All my soul. All my everything.

 I would give her the world. Tear down buildings. Rip out the core of the earth with my barehands, if I had to, just to prove my love for her.

 But I can't sit by and watch these things happen to her. I can't sit from a distance. I guess I have to be there for her, as much as I love her. I have to sit there and be her friend, doing my best not to add more pressure, and control my jealousy for the good of both our friendship, and my hope that one day she will come around and want to be with me.
I'm not going to hold onto that forever, though. I'm going to search for someone else as much as I can. She deserves the best. If she doesn't see me as the best, then I'd rather make an effort to be her friend and have a potential relationship at some point in the future than not trying at all.

 I guess we'll see.

 -------
Erebus
Pursue the Darkness

Posted via email from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment