Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The challenge has been issued...

Me: Hopefully after christmas but before NYE. Biccy: Fun times. Me: Yeah. Biccy: We can all get smashed together. Me: :) Me: I don't get smashed. :\ Biccy: Eh. Biccy: Give it a shot. Ben: Drinking age is 18 up there too, yes? Biccy: With me and Shannyn. Biccy: Haha, yeahhhhh Me: I'll be 18... Me: I can get you girls drinks. :P Me: I only drink Scotch and Coke. Biccy: Smooth. Biccy: As if we couldn't manage on our own. Biccy: :P Me: :P Me: Oh you totally need me. Biccy: Only Scotch ad Coke? Me: :P Biccy: Meh, lots of my mates are 18. Me: It's the only decent thing I enjoy, except for Alcopops. :\ Biccy: I got REALLY smashed on Scotch and Coke at my mates 18th back in February. Me: :P Biccy: Something like, at least a half a bottle of Scotch on my own. Biccy: Really good quality stuff too. Me: Ooh... Me: I could totally do that. Biccy: </D Me: Just as long as there's plenty of water, so the hangover isn't too bad. Biccy: Is that a challenge? Me: Surely sounds like it. Biccy: Bahaha Biccy: Nah, you drink HEAPS of water during the day Biccy: And then the next day Me: :P Biccy: Not while you're drinking. Biccy: Ah, dehydration. Biccy: What fun. Me: Yeah. Me: :P Biccy: Well. Biccy: If you're up here, I will TAKE YOU DOWN. Me: It's on. Biccy: You will get owned by a 16 year old girl! Biccy: BRING IT BEN! Me: I'd like to see you try! Me: RAWR! Biccy: I WILL PWN YOU! Me: BRING IT, BITCH! Biccy: I have yet to actually reach the extent where I can't remember my night. Biccy: TAKE DOWN BEN! Biccy: WHAT NOWWWWW?!

Why do I get the feeling I'm screwed...? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

-----

Erebus Pursue the Darkness

Posted via web from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment