Saturday, September 19, 2009

My brother bought a house today.

And since I've been in my room all day I only just found out.

I don't know what it looks like or where it is, but it exists, apparently.

-----

On a more important note, I have burritos for dinner tonight! :D

But the two little girls from down the road (7 and 9) who are absolutely in love with me (more than a 7 or 9 year old should be) are here for dinner. So I guess the burritos are to counter-balance them coming over. Or maybe were having burritos for dinner because they're coming over. Not to make up for it.

I'm not really sure. But I'll be sure to (at least attempt to[If I can really be bothered {which I most likely can't}]) keep you posted.

-----

Erebus
Pursue the Darkness

Posted via web from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment