Tuesday, October 13, 2009

How much longer can I keep up this charade?

This was a question I asked myself today. At lunch. How long can I keep it up? How long will I last? A year? 6 months? Surely I can keep it up that long.

Apparently not. One and a half hours. I lasted one and a half hours. 5 minutes into IT, I broke down. I couldn't take it. The pressure became too much. I couldn't do it. I began hyperventilating and did absolutely no work. I was going to stay back and do work after school, but I couldn't do it. I'm too far gone.

Even now, playing games, the pressure is there. The pressure to work, the pressure to do well, the pressure to get into university. The pressure of everything. I can't handle it.

I'm losing it. I need help.

Posted via web from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment