Friday, October 23, 2009

So much has happened.

I'm not exactly sure where to start.

Well, I graduated. I'm no longer a student. Graduation day was full of fun memories I plan to cherish, as well as regrets of things I'll never get the chance to do again. The tear-filled speeches made through out the day, the fear of never seeing my friends again.

Valedictory dinner was amazing. Foyster's speeches, the Student speeches, Framey's speech, Scotty's speech and the Teacher band was awesome. And screaming Jerusalem at the end, our own rendition will be something I never forget.

Now on to today:

This morning I found an email from Shannyn. She's coming to Melbourne. Soon. She wants to meet up.

I don't know that I could. She still has a boyfriend. I can't handle that. Seeing her, physically would make it real. I can't handle that. I don't want to go back to the way I was. Back to the miserable, confused wreck I was. And I was a wreck.

I loved her, and she broke my heart. More than once. I'd love to see her, to hold her. To try and make things work. But I know that doing so would be the biggest mistake of my life.

No. I can't do it. I can't go back to her.

-----

Qantm Interview:

The interview was great. The interveiwer was awesome. She made me feel much more confident about it. I'm the "perfect candidate" for Games Design, and of the potential Games Designers she'd seen I "was the best [she'd] seen". I got a tour of the campus. Which was incredibly small, but the people there were having fun making games and it looked like the place I wanted to be.

-----

The Five Greatest Warriors. Matthew Reilly's new book. I got a signed copy. It's awesome.

-----

Erebus
Pursue the Darkness

Posted via web from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment