Friday, November 6, 2009

I always knew there'd be someone.

Someone nearby that I could trust. Someone I could tell anything. Someone I could talk to, and have fun with, and enjoy the company of, and would feel the same about me.

Someone who cared about me no matter what I did.

Someone who would always be there for me, to help me out when shit hit the fan.

Someone who would forgive me, no matter what I did.

Someone who would love me, no matter how much I hated my self.

Someone who would love me for me.

Someone I could tell my secrets, and not have to worry about them telling someone else.

Someone who wouldn't talk about me behind my back.

Someone I could trust with anything.

It's good to have someone like that in your life.

Wait...

Never mind.

Posted via web from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment