Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm out

Nice to know our friendship means so little.

I tried. I did stupid things. Everybody does stupid things. But you don't care.

Tell me. Is it lonely all the way up there on your high horse?

You're not better than anyone. I have the urge to say you're worse than a few people, but that would be a lie. I know plenty of people worse than you. And you were the best person in my life for 3 years.

But why would that matter? How could that possibly mean anything to you now?

Seems everytime I try, you find something to bring me down. Something that can temporarily destroy me. And you use it to the best of your ability.

But you don't care any more. I do. I've always cared.

When you called and said you took pills while I was in another country, i thought I would never see you again. Nothing has scared me more.

When I caught the early bus without you, because I was hanging with Richard. You took the pills and I had an ambulance called for you. When you cancelled that ambulance, I was terrified.

Everytime you threatened your own life, I became terrified. Everytime I thought I made a mistake that tipped you over the edge, I freaked out.

But you don't care. Why would you?

I can see that I mean so little to you now.

And if you disagree with any of this, maybe you should find a way to prove it, rather than just telling me. Wouldn't want you to get my hopes up.

-----

Erebus
Pursue the Darkness

Posted via web from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment