Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I just want you company.

This is a special post I figured was necessary, and could only be posted during English on a Tuesday. There'll be no change of colour, or bold, as usual. Just something for everyone that reads this to think about. ------- I just want you company - Linkin Park Ain't nothing working, ain't nothing right There's a whole in me, that I can't fill, no matter how hard I try Hey, hey, hey bartender, hit me with a double And introduce me to that girl with the bobble I'm looking for trouble tonight No momma don't trust me tonight You be the center baby, I'll be the quarter back High get the tail back, watchin all the play back Jaw smash, now heating now rambo Up in the hands all, biting on the cannibal I just want your company I want you to comfort me, just come with me Hey bartender, hit me with another I'm just about how to kill this brother I'm lookin for trouble tonight No momma don't trust me tonight You be the beauty baby, I'll be the beast Who give a fucker, take it to the bedroom Take it to the streets, take it like a man Mother fucker, yo bitch chose me, mother fucker I just want your company I want you to comfort me, just come with me I just want your company I want you to comfort me, just come with me Take me there, take me with you I can't be alone tonight I can't trust myself tonight I can't trust myself tonight Ladies don't trust me tonight Take me there, take me with you I can't be alone tonight I can't trust myself tonight I can't trust myself tonight No you can't trust me tonight Ain't nothing working, ain't nothing right There’s a whole in me, that I can't fill, no matter how hard I try There ain't nothing sweeter, there ain't nothing wrong All the pain that I've received keeps me strong, It keeps me moving on I just want your company, I want you to comfort me, Just come with me (moving on) I just want your company, I want you to comfort me, just come with me I just want your company, I want you to comfort me, just come with me Comfort me, just come with me Comfort me, just come with me ------- I wish I was strong. Strong enough to deal with this. Strong enough to help those that need it. It's easy to wear a mask. Easy to hide behind who we're supposed to be for everyone else. But for some people you can't hide a mask. There's two people I know of that I can't wear a mask for. One that can see through it, most of the time. I can't wear a mask with them, and they know it. ------- The Down Syndrome - Linkin Park People come around People let you down Anywhere you go Anyone you see It's real It's up to you to make it happen It's up to you to make it real And you know how it feels To bleed some, to need some Tell me what you know Tell me how you feel It doesn't matter when you're down when you look at me with your eyes That smile on your face it seems happy Are you happy? ------- I'm not sure any more.

Posted via email from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment