Tuesday, August 4, 2009

God fucking dammit...

I thought I was ready. Far from it.

 I thought I could handle it. Far from it.

 I thought so much, but the pain comes back. Reminding me that she's not mine. That she'll never be mine. That I have no chance. That I never had a chance.

 It's getting worse.

 First it was the tongue-lashing I received from Linh. Not because I was upset at her. But because I feel like I make things worse for her.

 After getting over that, I became invisible. Almost as soon as I returned to normality, I became invisible. And that got me down.

 And finally, after talking to Adam... I'll never have a chance to be... anything. I'll never have a chance to be anything more than I am now. A depressed, invisible... nothing.

 I just want to lie down and cry. But I can't. I can't cry. I can't show emotion other than either happy, angry or depressed.

 -------

 I can't do anything but sit here and poor my heart into mindless words that mean nothing to the people who read them. I'm nothing more than a faceless void who never feels happiness to you people. You sit there and accept that this is way I am.

 You don't care about me. Really care. You enjoy reading my blog for your entertainment, but if something serious happened, would you care? Would you try to stop it? I'm fairly sure I know the answer.

 -------
Erebus
Pursue the Darkness

Posted via email from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment