Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I guess I didn't realise...

I've always been invisible. I've always been excluded. From groups of friends, parties, conversations. Even people. I've always been excluded. I've been so excluded that I've almost become invisible. I've become invisible to most people that would have considered me their friend at one point. I've become so invisible that people that have been my friends have forgotten about me. I've been so excluded that almost every friend I have now will be quickly and brutally forgotten. It starts slowly at first, but by the end of it, I barely remember when I started to forget, because it all happened so fast. But the one person I've always thought would remain there for me. The one person I've always thought would be there for me when I needed it. The one person I could always be there for, when they needed it. The one person, when at the end of it all. After everything we've been through together. I've always thought would be there. The one person I would never forget. The one person who would never forget me.

 I guess I didn't realise how invisible I was becoming. When that one person doesn't see me. Doesn't acknowledge me. Doesn't accept that I exist.

 It's funny. This is exactly what I was talking about in my other blog. How it would be better for this to happen. I guess I don't really believe what I think I do, half the time.

 I guess I don't know what to do any more. Even though I do. It's getting harder and harder to cope. I just went the confusion. The pain to end. Everything. Everything. Everything to end. Just make it stop. That would make it all so much easier.

 I guess I really don't know any more.

 -------

 Erebus Pursue the Darkness

 Erebus Pursue the Darkness

Posted via email from Erebus's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment